Developers, Testers, Scrum Masters, Product Owners, Stakeholders
Outline/Structure of your Session
- Realities and challenges of Agile development - Tells of a team in trouble
- Planning to get back on track with practical solutions
- Insanely Simple Organization: One API REST Architecture - Based on my “Modernize Your .NET Software Development Environment” article series on DevPro.
- What is REST?
- Impacts of simplifying architecture
- Why Node.JS? - Based on my “Node.JS Tools For Visual Studio and Azure Integration” talk.
- Background on Node.JS
- Reasons to use Node.JS
- Impact of code architecture
- Designing UX of the future
- Skill sharing and fast delivery with the LEBRON stack - Overview of a full stack seed project (to be open sourced during the presentation)
- Highlighting how code can work similarly on the client and the server
- Insight into what qualities are needed in a successful Agile development team
- Architectural benefits of working with RESTful communications stack
- Learn about Node.JS, Hapi.JS, LevelDB, Angular.JS, Gulp, Browserify and npm tools
Modernize Your .NET Software Development Environment: http://devproconnections.com/net-framework/modernize-net-software-development-environment
MVVM and .NET: A Great Combo for Web Application Development: http://devproconnections.com/net-framework/mvvm-dot-net-web-application-development
Node.JS Tools For Visual Studio and Azure Integration:
Insanely Simple (by Ken Segall): http://kensegall.com/insanely-simple-book/
Node.JS Tools For Visual Studio and Azure Integration Talk:
MVVM for the Web Talk:
The Lebron Stack (by Max Ogden): https://webrebels.23video.com/the-lebron-stack-its-a-slam-dunk-by-max